- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your cargo charter run smoothly.
URGENT 'GO NOW'
ACS has a worldwide reputation for responding immediately to time-critical air cargo charter requests. We specialise in onboard courier solutions to support industries including automotive, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and airlines. Our buying power and reputation allow us to quickly find the closest available aircraft and could have your delivery in the air within an hour of confirmation.
Dangerous goods shipments require a specialist skill-set and expert knowledge of all classes and shipping guidelines. ACS provides cargo aircraft charters for dangerous goods and hazardous materials including explosives, gases, flammables, toxic and infectious substances, corrosives, radioactive materials and many more. Our expert cargo team assists in all stages of the process, from the permits and diplomatic clearances needed for dangerous goods shipments to on-the-ground flight representation.
HEAVY & OUTSIZE CARGO
Transporting heavy and outsized cargo is a challenging procedure which requires skill and expertise. ACS can arrange heavy and outsize cargo to be transported with the minimum of effort. Outsize and heavy air cargo that can be shipped includes oil industry equipment, power station parts, marine diesel engines, satellite communications equipment, and vehicles such as helicopters, boats, cars and even aircraft.
HUMANITARIAN AND RELIEF
We have a worldwide reputation for responding immediately to emergency situations because we know that in emergency situations it is vital that support be delivered as quickly as possible to those in urgent need. ACS has worked with some of the largest aid agencies in the world as well as the US, UK, Canadian, German and Spanish governments, among others.
We have considerable expertise in arranging cargo aircraft charters to destinations that are difficult to reach, whether that be either an isolated location or a hostile environment. ACS also has extensive experience in mass evacuations requiring multiple aircraft to move survivors out of affected areas rapidly. We can deliver essential items such as humanitarian aid, industrial materials, consumer goods and much more.
ACS provides an excellent onboard courier service to supervise the delivery of sensitive, valuable or time-critical consignments. We manage our air cargo tracking and shipping in a quick, secure and traceable manner. Consignments are fully supervised, and we will regularly update you on the progress of your consignment up until the delivery is handed to you personally by our courier.
WHY USE ACS FOR CARGO AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Global coverage: no matter where your cargo needs to get to or where from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing your cargo to arrive closer to its final destination.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best cargo charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Experience: Each one of our charter experts has undergone intensive training and spent time on the tarmac so that they understand exactly what it takes to manage a charter flight from start to finish.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your cargo.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have.