PIKE COUNTY HATCHER FIELD AIRPORT
Pike County Hatcher Field is located seven miles northwest of Pikeville’s central business district, in Pike County, in the state of Kentucky. It can be used by the public and is publicly owned by the Pike County Regional Airport Board.
The airport was opened in March 1983 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 46 acres (19 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Pike County Hatcher Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Pike County Hatcher Field or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Pike County Hatcher Field Airport
- Location: Pikeville, Kentucky
- Airport Code:PBX
- Runway Length:5356ft, 3455ft
- Co-ordinates: 37-33-42.5212N / 082-33-59.1551W
- Airport Address: Pikeville, KY 41501, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Prestonsburg (13.4 miles), Williamson (17.72 miles)