Tatum Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Tatum, Lea County, New Mexico. Its activation date was June 1958. The airport covers an approximate area of 320 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Tatum Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tatum Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tatum Airport
- Location: Tatum, Lea County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: 18T
- Runway Length: 2,290 feet
- Co-ordinates: N33°15.65' / W103°16.71'
- Airport Address: US-380, Tatum, NM 88267, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tatum (2.29 miles), Lovington (22.39 miles)