ACS understands that time with friends and family is precious. Hiring a private jet means that your trip begins the moment you leave home, whether you’re skiing in Aspen or enjoying the sun in Florida.
We offer private jet services for a number of passengers – whether you’re on a family vacation, visiting relatives or even on your honeymoon. Wherever you choose to spend your time, ACS can help you maximize your enjoyment of flying in a private jet. We offer the same discreet, efficient and flexible luxury service to individuals and families as we do to corporate clients.
Meeting your needs
Your dedicated Account Manager will ensure you receive a personalized service every time you travel with ACS and will take care of every detail of your journey, including times, departures, children and pets etc. All you have to do is choose your destination and fly in the aeroplane of your choice. ACS are experts at finding the right aircraft charter to accommodate your family's air charter needs. We inspect every one of our aircrafts to ensure the highest quality, in luxury, efficiency and safety, is met.
Keeping you safe
A jet chartered through ACS means style, comfort but most importantly safety for you, your friends and family. ACS knows that where those you most care about are concerned air safety is of paramount importance.
- Can I take children? Yes, although if just with the father, then you need a notarized permission form.
- Can I take babies? With doctor approval.
- Can children fly alone? With adult consent and notarized approval.
- Will ACS advise and supply all of the necessary forms and information? Yes, your Account Manager will send you the forms and keep you updated with the itinerary.
- Can I take a pet and do they fly in the cabin? Yes, subject to owner’s approval. Pets fly in cabin.
- Does it matter if they leave the US? Yes, all pets need proper documentation and medical papers.
- Does the pet need a seat or a cage? Depending on the size or the likelihood of turbulence.