Charter a private jet from Arkansas to Illinois
Visit Illinois for its pizza, sports events and great outdoors. A private jet charter will get you to your destination in comfort and good time.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about traveling from Arkansas to Illinois, including top private jet airports and the time it takes on various aircraft.
Top private jet airports in Arkansas
- Arkansas International Airport is situated three miles northwest of the central business district of Blytheville in Mississippi County, right in the middle of all the action.
- Woodruff County, Augusta, is close to the scenic White River and a popular point of arrival and departure for boaters, nature lovers and those keen to explore the area’s rich musical history.
- Smith Field is three miles northeast of the central business district of Siloam Springs, Benton County.
- Clinton National Airport, also known as Adams Field or Little Rock Airport, is located on the east side of Little Rock. It's the largest commercial airport in Arkansas, with more than 50 flights arriving or departing every day.
Top private jet airports in Illinois
- A private plane charter to Chicago O’Hare International Airport lands you on the doorstep of Illinois’ finest hotels, eateries and cultural and sporting venues.
- St Louis Downtown Airport is close to the central business district of St. Louis, a tourism and entertainment hub.
- Lansing Municipal Airport offers a number of links to downtown Chicago and its suburbs; while the village of Lansing boasts fine accommodation, restaurants and tourist hotspots in the Chicago metropolitan region.
- Jacksonville Municipal Airport is conveniently located just 30 miles west of Springfield in the heart of the Midwest.
How long is the flight from Arkansas to Illinois?
- It takes just one hour and 16 minutes to fly from Arkansas International Airport to O’Hare International in Illinois on the Cessna Citation Mustang. This jet accommodates four passengers with ample storage for luggage and leisure equipment.
- Clinton National Airport in Arkansas to St. Louis Downtown in Illinois takes just under an hour on the Airbus A318 Elite, which offers both comfort and space for up to 19 passengers.
- You’ll get from Smith Field Airport in Arkansas to Jacksonville Municipal Airport, Illinois, in an hour on the Beechcraft King Air 200 250; perfect for smaller groups of up to eight passengers on short-haul flights.
Top things to do in Illinois
Going small in the big city
Deep in the heart of the Art Institute of Chicago, you’ll find the Thorne Miniature Rooms – 68 beautifully crafted miniature rooms to the scale of one inch: one foot. The rooms house miniatures collected from all over Europe by Narcissa Nidblack Thorne, who married the heir to a department store fortune.
St. Louis’ Laclede's Landing Wax Museum
If you’re up for an experience that’s both kitsch and creepy, then you’ll want to stop by this museum. The collection of some 200 wax figures is set out on five floors of a dark warehouse. The basement’s Chamber of Horrors, reached via creaking floors and dingy hallways, is a scare-a-minute. The particularly brave can book a sleepover, which includes pizza, pasta, salad, ice cream and soft drinks. A light meal is recommended if you’re not known to have the strongest stomach!
Art in the park
If culture’s your thing, pay a visit to University Park’s Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park. Giant works of art created by some of art history’s luminaries are displayed on 100 acres of prairie land. Set aside enough time to walk the grass paths in search of a larger-than-life sculpture of Paul Bunyon or Martin Puryear’s breathtaking land art piece, Bodark Arc.
Bunyon, hot dogs and American pride
The original 19-foot fiberglass figure of Paul Bunyon, still holding his hot dog, can be seen in Atlanta. It was created in 1966 to draw attention to a restaurant along Route 66. Although no longer in its original spot, this much-loved figure has been preserved as a nod to America’s nostalgic past.
Peoria’s solar system
If possible, include in your Illinois itinerary a trip to the world's third-largest scale model of the planets; it's so large you’ll need to visit the planet exhibits by motor vehicle. For example, staying true to scale, you’ll find Jupiter at the General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport and Pluto in the middle of a furniture store in Kewanee. Definitely a unique experience for the Illinois traveler.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Arkansas to Illinois?
The cost of a flight from Arkansas to Illinois depends on your choice of route and aircraft - read more in this blog post about how much it costs to hire a private plane. For a precise quote on your bespoke journey, speak to our team online, who will take you through your options. You can also dial in on +1 516 432 5901. Once you’ve had your questions answered, a dedicated account manager will take care of everything, leaving you to sit back and enjoy your flight.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7