How to fly by private jet charter from Florida to North Carolina
Whether you’re flying to North Carolina for a business meeting, beach vacation or last-minute basketball game, hire a private plane to get there in style. Read on to find out how you can arrange private flights to North Carolina.
Florida’s top cities and private jet airports
- Miami Executive Airport is the most popular private jet airport in Miami, with excellent service and VIP facilities.
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport offers an easy departure point from St. Petersburg, Tampa and Clearwater.
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, located just three miles from Sarasota, is close to many of Florida’s best beaches.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport is a popular choice for private jet travelers departing the Fort Lauderdale area for business or leisure.
- Palm Beach International Airport is a frequent hub for vacationers and Palm Beach homeowners.
North Carolina’s top cities and private jet airports
State capital Raleigh is home to North Carolina’s most prestigious museums and several universities. Many flights to North Carolina connect through Charlotte, the most populous city, while third-largest city Greensboro is often called “Tournament Town” because it hosts many games for the Atlantic Coast Conference and National Collegiate Athletics Association. Vacationers often fly to the charming mountain locale of Asheville or the pristine beaches of Outer Banks on the East Coast.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport is the entrypoint to North Carolina’s capital.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, located just six miles from the central business district, is a popular choice for executive charters.
- Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro is the airport of choice for basketball fans flying in for tournaments.
- Asheville Regional Airport is just 15 miles from the charming mountain city.
- Dare County Regional Airport is the most convenient private jet charter airport on the Outer Banks.
How long does it take to fly from Florida to North Carolina?
The flight from Florida to North Carolina varies based on your chosen destination and the type of plane you charter. We’ve included a few examples below so you can estimate the length of your journey:
- A flight from Miami Executive Airport to Raleigh-Durham International in a very light jet like the Citation CJ, which carries six passengers, takes approximately an hour and 50 minutes.
- Flying from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport to Charlotte Douglas International Airport on a super midsize jet like a Falcon 50 EX, which carries nine passengers, takes just over an hour and a half.
- The flight from Sarasota Bradenton International Airport to Dare County Regional Airport in a heavy jet like a Challenger 604, which seats 12 passengers, takes approximately an hour and 35 minutes.
Top 2018 events in North Carolina
Each May, the PGA tour makes a stop at the prestigious Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte for the Wells Fargo Championship, which takes place this year from April 30 to May 6. North Carolina isn’t just a golf state, however – basketball fans also flock to the Old North State for high-stakes college match-ups. NCAA powerhouses UNC and Duke are located outside Raleigh and have a longstanding rivalry that keeps fans enthralled. Each spring, flower lovers make the trip to Asheville for the Biltmore Festival of Flowers on George Vanderbilt’s scenic mountain estate.
How much does it cost to hire a private plane from Florida to North Carolina?
Many factors go into the cost of a private jet charter, from the size of the plane to the length of the flight. For more details, read our post about how much it costs to hire a private plane. For a tailored quote, contact us and a specialist will help you arrange seamless flights to North Carolina.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7