Monaco F1 Grand Prix
The 68th Monaco Formula One (F1) Grand Prix returns to Circuit De Monaco on April 27 for 2018’s most exhilarating and glamorous race. Charter a private jet with Air Charter Service and join the world’s rich and famous at Monaco’s F1 racetrack.
History of the Monaco Grand Prix
Since its inaugural race in 1950, the Monaco F1 Grand Prix has been considered the most prestigious automobile race in the world. The Monaco F1 is the only race that doesn’t adhere to the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile’s (FIA) staple 305 km race distance, and the 260.285 km, 78-lap race is thought to be the most dangerous on the F1 racing schedule – Monaco’s narrow streets, tight corners and tunnels test the world’s best racing drivers like no other circuit.
The 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix sees 2017’s winner Sebastian Vettle and 2016’s winner Lewis Hamilton, two of the best Formula 1 drivers of all time, battle it out for pole position. Racing car manufacturers McLaren, Ferrari, Lotus, Mercedes Bugatti and Red Bull-Renault also return to Monaco this year.
Monaco F1 Grand Prix racing schedule
The Monaco F1 Grand Prix takes place over three action-packed days:
- Practice Race 1 – All racers at Monaco’s F1 participate in this practice race at Circuit De Monaco on Thursday, May 24 from 11:00am -12:30pm.
- Practice Race 2 – All racers participate in a second practice race at Circuit De Monaco on Thursday, May 24 from 3:00pm - 4:30pm.
- Practice Race 3 – All racers participate in a third practice race at Circuit De Monaco on Saturday, May 26 from 12:00pm - 1:00pm.
- Monaco F1 Grand Prix Qualifying Race – Finally, all racers participate in a qualifying race on Saturday, May 26 between 3:00pm and 4:00pm, which decides who goes through to the Monaco F1 Grand Prix Final.
- The Monaco F1 Grand Prix – The qualifying racers from Saturday’s race participate in the 78 laps at Circuit De Monaco, following which the winner is crowned.
Monaco F1 Grand Prix tickets
There are a variety of tickets on offer for the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. Prices range from $87 for Le Rocher Saturday tickets to $4,111 for Elite Terrace (Saturday - Sunday) tickets. Listed below are the best VIP packages on offer:
- Elite Terrace – Includes access to the exclusive Elite Suite & Terrace from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Unlimited drinks and a gourmet catering service are available all day. Tickets cost $4,111 per person for Saturday and Sunday, while Saturday-only tickets cost $1,496 per person and Sunday-only tickets cost $3.591.
- Platinum VIP Terrace – Includes panoramic views of the race track, as well as gourmet catering and bar service. Tickets cost $3,449 per person for Saturday and Sunday, while Saturday-only tickets cost $954 per person and Sunday-only tickets cost $3,068 per person.
- Gold VIP Terrace – Includes access to the Monaco Gold Terraces perched above the Main Straight, providing incredible views of the circuit, plus catering and bar service. Tickets cost $2,832 for Saturday and Sunday, while Saturday-only tickets cost $687 per person and Sunday-only tickets cost $2,506 per person.
- Silver VIP Terrace – Includes close-up track views at the heart of Monaco’s glamorous Grand Prix, continental breakfast, a three-course lunch and an open bar. Tickets cost $2.345 for Saturday and Sunday, while Saturday-only tickets cost $539 per person and Sunday-only tickets cost $2,080 per person.
- Bronze VIP Terrace – Includes access to the Bronze Terraces, which offer great views of the track, as well as Monaco Harbor which is covered with yachts. This ticket also includes an excellent catering and refreshment service. Tickets cost $1,833 for Saturday and Sunday, while Saturday-only tickets cost $761 per person and Sunday-only tickets cost $1,508 per person.
To experience one of the world’s most glamorous and thrilling sporting events, allow Air Charter Service to arrange your private jet charter to Nice Cote D’Azur Airport. For more information or to discuss private jet prices, contact us or call a member of our team on +1 516 432 5901 to create your own tailor-made trip. Taking you to Monaco for the F1 in stress-free, tailor-made and luxurious style is our expertise.