Private jet charter from Alabama to Georgia
Georgia is ready to welcome you with sweet tea and Southern charm. Find out the best airports to fly to and how long the journey takes on different types of jet.
Top private jet airports in Alabama
- Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport is Alabama’s busiest airport.
- Tuscaloosa Regional Airport is where former president Barack Obama landed when he came to inspect the devastation of the 2011 tornado disaster in the western Alabama city of Tuscaloosa.
- Montgomery Regional (Dannelly Field) Airport is round-the-clock busy, thanks to its location seven miles outside the state capital.
- Monroe County Airport lies six miles outside the city of Monroeville, hometown of Truman Capote and Harper Lee.
- Huntsville International Airport,10 miles outside downtown Huntsville, is nicknamed The Rocket City for its proud place in modern aviation history. Look out for murals depicting space missions.
Top private jet airports in Georgia
- Savannah Hilton Head International Airport, seven miles from the historic city of Savannah, is Georgia’s second-busiest airport.
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, located seven miles south of the capital, is the busiest airport in the world.
- Augusta Regional Airport is relatively quiet, except for the week of the Masters golf tournament, when more than 1,000 private jets arrive in seven days.
- Valdosta Regional Airport lies just south of Valdosta on Georgia’s southern border.
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport is your gateway to Georgia’s Golden Isles. Fly in for the city of Brunswick’s famous Blessing of the Fleet every May.
How long is the flight from Alabama to Georgia?
Here are some examples of Alabama-to-Georgia travel times:
- Monroe County Airport to Brunswick Golden Isles Airport takes just one hour in the elite Cessna Citation CJ3 light jet. Private jet travel doesn’t get any better than this.
- A large party carrying plenty of luggage can fly from Huntsville International Airport to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in just 31 minutes; almost too fast to enjoy the advanced features of the Hawker Beechcraft 4000.
- Traveling with a crowd? No problem. The Dornier D238 Jet Envoy can get 14 of you from Tuscaloosa Regional Airport to Valdosta Regional Airport in 54 minutes.
Top events in Georgia
Georgia’s landscape is as diverse as its cultural calendar. Majestic mountains in the north are an invitation to hikers. The Appalachian Trail is the longest hiking-only trail in the world; end-to-end, it stretches for over 2,000 miles, so hats off to the growing number of “thru-hikers” who attempt to cover the entire distance every season. To the southeast, a more laidback getaway lures visitors to the Golden Isles, a group of barrier islands along the state’s 100-mile Atlantic coast. Also on your Georgian to-do list: a visit to the historic district of Savannah and a spell in the forested capital, Atlanta.
Imagine over 300,000 cherry trees in bloom. This is the pink cotton-spun paradise that welcomes visitors every spring in the city of Macon, the world’s Cherry Blossom Capital. The International Cherry Blossom Festival runs for 10 days in mid-March and is rated among the top 20 events in the entire USA. Later in the month, the Atlanta Film Festival draws crowds of 25,000 with new independant, international, animated and short films.
If you’re more into music than movies, the Atlanta Jazz Festival takes place across metropolitan Atlanta throughout the month of May and is one of the country’s largest free festivals. From old-school legends to up-and-coming stars, it’s a fantastic showcase of what the Atlanta jazz scene brings to the state’s atmosphere and history.
How much does it cost to charter a plane from Alabama to Georgia?
Travel costs could vary greatly according to the type of aircraft you charter and your preferred route. Find out more in this blog post about how much it costs to charter a private jet. If you would like a precise quote for your schedule, call us on +1 516 432 5901 or speak to our team online, who can answer all your questions before assigning a you dedicated account manager. All you’re left to do is arrive on time and travel in luxury and comfort.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7