Private jet charter from California to Ohio
Ohio is a place of innovation – rock ’n’ roll, professional baseball, airplanes and even electricity were born in this inspiring state, which today offers an irresistible blend of quaint Midwestern towns, breathtaking natural scenery and buzzing cities. Charter a private jet from California to Ohio with ACS and discover the “Heart of it All” for yourself.
Top private jet charter airports in California
- Van Nuys Airport, located just 20 miles from central Los Angeles, is a private air travel hub and one of the busiest private airports in the world. Luxurious facilities include gourmet catering, plush lounges, showers and nap rooms.
- For a less crowded option, Orange County’s John Wayne International Airport sits 35 miles from downtown Los Angeles, a great option for those traveling from the Californian coast.
- San Martin Airport is a single-runway, public-use airport with great FBO service located a mile from San Martin in Santa Clara County.
- LA/Ontario International Airport is a publicly-owned international airport in San Bernardino county, about 38 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
- Bob Hope Airport sits just three miles northwest of downtown Burbank, Los Angeles County, and is the nearest airport to Griffith Park and Hollywood.
Top private jet charter airports in Ohio
- Port Columbus International Airport is located six miles east of downtown Columbus in Franklin County.
- Three miles from downtown Cincinnati, Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport is bounded by the Ohio River to the south and the Little Miami River to the east.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Ohio. It’s located nine miles from the Cleveland city centre and is the primary airport serving northeastern Ohio.
- Carl R Keller Field Airport is a public-use facility located three miles north of Port Clinton in Ottawa County.
Chartering a private jet from California to Ohio
Flying from California to Ohio takes between four and five hours, depending on your route and choice of aircraft. Traveling by private air charter makes for an easy, luxurious and hassle-free experience from start to finish. Popular departure points include Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and San Francisco.
Ohio travel made easy by private jet charter
Named after the river running through it, Ohio is located in America’s far northeast between Pennsylvania and Indiana. Despite its relatively small size, this vibrant state packs a heavy punch – from the beaches of Port Clinton to the cultural hub of Cleveland and beautiful Amish country, there’s something here to suit every taste.
Port Clinton, Lake Erie and Sandusky together form part of Vacationland, one of Ohio’s top tourist destinations. Known for its golden sands and the local legend of Bessie, a mythical serpent creature lurking in its depths, Lake Erie is a place of beauty and intrigue. Carl R Keller Field Airport is a convenient airport located closeby.
Not too far from Lake Erie is Cleveland, the first city to be lit by electricity and the birthplace of rock ’n’ roll. Peruse masterpieces at the Cleveland Museum of Art and discover the city’s musical roots at the Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame. The city is home to many great airports, however we particularly recommend Cleveland Hopkins International Airport for its top-class service.
Experience the simple life in Ohio’s Amish Country, located a short distance from state capital Columbus. Its picturesque pastoral landscapes are home to a friendly community of traditionalist Christian church fellowships. Fly-in to Port Columbus International Airport and witness the quaint Amish lifestyle for yourself.
A trip to Ohio would not be complete without stopping by this famous sporting city. Baseball fans will know that Cincinnati is where the first ever professional baseball team, the Red Stockings, was formed in 1869. Book a private jet charter to Cincinnati Municipal Airport and watch them play as the Cincinnati Reds in the glorious Great American Ball Park.
How long is a private jet flight flight from California to Ohio?
- Traveling from San Francisco International Airport to Carl R Keller Field Airport will take you and six others four hours and 30 minutes on a Bombardier Learjet 40.
- Van Nuys Airport to Port Columbus International Airport has a flight time of four hours and 25 minutes on an Embraer Phenom 100, which will accommodate you and six others.
- Flying from San Diego International Airport to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport will take you and seven passengers three hours and 30 minutes on a Cessna Citation XLS+.
- A trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport to Cincinnati Municipal Airport will take about five hours and 20 minutes on the Hawker Beechcraft 800, which seats a maximum of 13 people.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from California to Ohio?
Your Ohio travel costs all depend on the route and type of aircraft you choose. Find out more with our useful guide. Contact us to obtain a personalized quote and arrange your charter. For more information on private jet charters, click here or call us on +1 416 628 9412.