Private jet charter from Colorado to Massachusetts
Charter a private plane to fly you seamlessly from one private jet airport to another so you get the most from your Massachusetts vacation.
Top private jet airports in Colorado
- Denver International Airport, also commonly known as DIA, is the largest airport in the United States by total land area, covering 53 square miles (nearly twice the size of Manhattan). It’s a public use facility located 25 miles from downtown Denver.
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport is a city-owned public civil-military airport six miles southeast of Colorado Springs in El Paso County. It's the second busiest commercial service airport in the state.
- Eagle County Regional Airport is located four miles west of Eagle. The airport serves its namesake Eagle County, which includes the nearby Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts. It covers 632 acres and has one runway.
- Centennial Airport is a public-use airport owned by the Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority in the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area, 15 miles southeast of downtown Denver.
Top private jet airports in Massachusetts
- Logan International Airport, officially known as General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport or Boston Logan International Airport, is located in the East Boston neighborhood of Boston (and partly in the town of Winthrop, Massachusetts). It covers 2,384 acres, has six runways and four passenger terminals and employs around 16,000 people.
- Worcester Regional Airport is located three miles west of the central business district of Worcester, a city in Worcester County. It was opened in 1927, two years after city officials commissioned a study to examine suitable sites for the city's first airport.
- Nantucket Memorial Airport is a public airport on the south side of the island of Nantucket. The airport is owned by the Town of Nantucket and is located three miles southeast of the town center.
- Martha's Vineyard Airport is in the middle of the island of Martha's Vineyard, three miles south of the central business district of Vineyard Haven in Dukes County. Martha's Vineyard is situated in the Atlantic just south of Cape Cod. It's famous for its New England summer colony, which includes harbor towns and lighthouses, sandy beaches and farmland. It's accessible only by boat or air.
How long does it take to fly from Colorado to Massachusetts?
- Flights to Massachusetts take four hours and 11 minutes from Denver International to Logan International in Boston on the Beechcraft Baron 58, perfect for short-haul charter flights due to its ability to take off from short runways and remote airfields. The Baron is surprisingly spacious and comfortable, with club seating in leather.
- It takes four hours and eight minutes from the City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport to Worcester Regional Airport in Massachusetts on the Bombardier Challenger 300, a super-mid-size private jet. Its wide and tall dimensions and flat floor make it ideal for business. It has a stylish, well-equipped interior with plenty of storage space.
- Eagle County Regional Airport in Colorado to Nantucket Memorial Airport takes four hours and 36 minutes on the Cessna 340. The light twin aircraft has a spacious, pressurized cabin that can seat four passengers. The 340A has smaller propellers so is quieter.
Top places to visit in Massachusetts
Isabella the gardener
The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is testament to one woman’s addictive collecting of two thousand paintings, sculptures, objects, textiles, drawings, manuscripts, photographs, letters, and other objects from around the world, housed in the three-floor museum. It takes several hours, or a couple of visits, to view all the beautiful artifacts she brought back from her travels to Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. You’ll also discover a few things about this eccentric and obsessively private woman. An interesting historical footnote: the museum had $500 million worth of art and collectibles stolen in 1990. It remains the largest unsolved art theft in history and the museum continues to offer a $10 million reward for information leading to the recovery of the stolen items.
The Witch House of Salem
This is one of the only remaining structures that has direct ties to the Salem witchcraft trials of 1692 in which 185 were accused, 59 tried, 31 found guilty, and 19 executed. Those final unfortunates were hanged, and one man was crushed to death while being tortured. The house was owned by Judge Corwin, who presided over the witchcraft trials, and remained in the Corwin family until the mid-19th century. The house is now a museum focusing on 17th-century living.
The singing beach
Head down to Manchester-By-The-Sea to experience the Singing Beach where friction between grains of sand cause a strange "singing" sound. Once you’ve found the beach, try shuffling your feet around on the Singing Beach’s dry sand. Most visitors hear the distinct creak of the sand. Scientists are not able to fully explain why this is. Some believe the sound is produced by shear – this is when the surface of one sand grain rubs against the layer beneath it. You can try the dry side of the beach, above the normal high tide lines for the best sound. If you want to find a space in the parking lot, you’ll need to get to the beach well before 11:00 am.
The light of Nantucket
Greater Light is a pig barn that was converted by sisters Gertrude and Hanna Monaghan, into one of the most eclectic residences in Nantucket. In the summer of 1929, the sisters after following some cows to a barn, fell in love with the 140-year-old structure and turned it into an art studio. Of particular interest to visitors is the mix of architectural elements salvaged by the sisters – 12-foot wrought-iron gates from a Pennsylvania junkyard, four church windows painted red, and yellow glass bottle windows. There are also number of pieces of unique furniture and gorgeous gardens to take in. The Nantucket Historical Association, which oversees the site, holds seasonal art exhibitions in the main room.
Extinction in West Tisbury
A memorial sculpture – the Heath Hen Sculpture – was erected on the spot where the last heath hen, Booming Ben, was seen for the last time on 11 March 1932. Booming Ben, was the last of his kind, which had been once been a common sight in New Hampshire and Virginia, but were eventually hunted to extinction. The only heath hens still alive after 1870 were found on Martha’s Vineyard. The sculpture is one of five birds created as part of Todd McGrain’s Lost Birds Project which included the great auk, a Labrador duck, a passenger pigeon, and a Carolina parakeet. The artworks were placed in each spot where the last of the species was seen. For the heath hen, this is now near a bike path in Manuel F. Correllus State Forest.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Colorado to Massachusetts?
The type of aircraft you charter and the route you take will impact the cost of your trip from Colorado to Massachusetts. If you’d like to know more, this blog post about how much it costs to hire a private plane will help. Or, for precise quotes for your bespoke journey, speak to our team online or dial in on +1 516 432 5901 and we’ll take you through your options. Once your questions have been answered, a dedicated account manager assigned to you and take care of everything. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy your flight.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7