Private jet charter from Florida to Alabama
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the state of Alabama. Birmingham hosts the Honda Indy Grand Prix in April and the Magic City Classic football game in October, while the Alexander City Jazz Festival returns to Montgomery in June. There's never been a better time to plan a trip to Alabama. If you’re traveling there from Florida, we have all the information you need – from the best departure airports to how long it takes to fly by private jet.
Florida’s top airports and cities
- Miami Executive Airport, located in Miami-Dade County, is a popular choice for private jet charters in Florida as it’s just 13 miles (21 km) southwest of Downtown Miami.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport is five miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, and is the best choice for avoiding Florida’s bustling main airports.
- Palm Beach International Airport, located in the West Palm Beach area, is one of Florida’s most accessible and luxurious airports.
- Orlando Executive Airport is a busy airport located three miles east of downtown Orlando in Orange County. This is one of Florida’s best airports for national and international private jet charters.
- Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport is situated eight miles east of Jacksonville's central business district, making it a favourite airport for business and leisure travel.
Alabama’s top airports and cities
Located in the southeastern region of the United States, Alabama is bordered by Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and the Gulf of Mexico. The state offers year-round music, food and sporting events in cities including Birmingham, Montgomery and Huntsville. A mild subtropical climate means visitors can enjoy hot summers, while a range of museums and activities means you’ll never run out of things to do. Below is a selection of Alabama’s airports:
- Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport is the busiest airport in the state of Alabama, running around 300 flights every day. This airport is great for domestic and foreign private jet charters.
- South Alabama Regional at Benton Field is located four miles east of the central business district, which makes it a great airport for business charters.
- Scottsboro Municipal Word Field Airport, known as World Field, is nestled in Jackson County, two miles northeast of Scottsboro City.
- Richard Arthur Field Airport sits three miles northeast of the city of Fayette and is less busy than other state airports.
- Butler-Choctaw County Airport, situated five miles out of Butler’s central business district, is a popular choice for business and leisure trips to Alabama.
How long is the flight from Florida to Alabama?
It can take anywhere between one and two hours to fly from Florida to Alabama, depending on which airports you travel between and the type of aircraft you fly in. Here are a few examples of Florida to Alabama journey times:
- Flying from Miami Executive Airport to Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport takes, on average, an hour and 39 minutes. A Bombardier Challenger 300 would complete this journey for you and eight others with ease.
- A flight from Palm Beach International Airport to Scottsboro Municipal World Field Airport takes, on average, an hour and 48 minutes in a Cessna CItation CJ3. This plane could comfortably seat you and five others.
- Flying from Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport to Scottsboro Municipal World Field Airport takes, on average, an hour and 17 minutes. A Hawker Beechcraft 400 could complete this journey for you and six others in luxurious style and speed.
Top 2018 events in Alabama
Alabama is teeming with events and activities all year round. Visitors to the Cotton State can enjoy the Jubilee Hot Air Balloon Classic on Memorial Day Weekend; Hangout Music Fest on the Gulf Shores in May; and Rock the South, a country music festival known as “the biggest party in the South” which raised over $400,000 for local charities in 2017. The year concludes with Galaxy of Lights in Huntsville in November and December, an animated light display that’s sure to get the entire family in the holiday spirit.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Florida to Alabama?
The cost of a private jet charter always depends on the route, the plane and the airports used. You can read more about this here. For more assistance or to receive a private jet charter quote, use our simple pricing tool, contact us online or call us on +1 416 628 9412. Allow Air Charter Service to arrange your tailor-made and stress-free private jet charter to Alabama, allowing you to relax and enjoy the luxury of private travel.