Private jet charter from Florida to Colorado
2018 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the state of Colorado, with Telluride Bluegrass Festival in June kick-starting a summer of musical, culinary and cultural celebrations. So whether you’re traveling from Florida to Colorado for business or a vacation, we’ve prepared the ultimate guide to chartering a private jet to the Centennial State.
Florida’s top private jet airports
Bordered by the Gulf of Mexico to the west, Alabama to the northwest, Georgia to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Florida is home to many of the country’s best private jet airports. Whether you’re taking off from or touching down in the Sunshine State, here’s a selection of the top options for private charters:
- Miami Executive Airport, located 13 miles southwest of downtown Miami, is one of Florida’s busiest private jet airports thanks to its easy accessibility.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport is another popular private jet airport in Florida. Known for its luxurious and exclusive facilities, it’s a favourite among those looking to avoid the larger and busier Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
- Palm Beach International Airport, situated three miles from glamorous West Palm Beach, is one of Florida’s most pleasant private jet airports.
- Key West International Airport is the USA’s southernmost airport, home to luxurious lounges and an exclusive concierge service.
- Orlando Executive Airport, located three miles outside Orlando's city centre, is perfect for both domestic and international flights and a less-busy alternative to Orlando International Airport.
Colorado’s top private jet airports
Colorado is bordered by Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah and Arizona. Comprised of the Rocky Mountains in the south, the Colorado Plateau in the northeast and the Great Plains in the west, it’s home to more than five million people and a range of terrains. If you’re planning a visit to the national parks, ski slopes and many festivals of this great state, consider the private jet airports listed below and begin planning your journey.
- Denver International Airport, situated 25 miles from downtown Denver, is perfect for both long- and short-haul flights.
- Eagle County Regional Airport is located four miles west of Eagle and is also known as Vail/Eagle Airport due to its close proximity to the luxury ski resorts of Vail and Beaver Creek.
- Colorado Springs East Airport is a 25-mile drive from the central business district of Colorado Springs, making it a great airport for both business and leisure trips.
- Centennial Airport is a popular airport located 15 miles southeast of downtown Denver. Boasting three runways, it’s a favorite for private jet charters to the state’s capital.
- Aspen Pitkin Co Sardy Field Airport is nestled into the mountains four miles northwest of Aspen’s central business district. It’s also a popular airport with vacationers headed to Colorado’s ski slopes.
How long is the flight from Florida to Colorado?
The flight time from Florida to Colorado can take anywhere from three to five hours, depending on your arrival and departure airports and whether you charter a very light, light or medium-size jet. To help you plan your route, here’s a selection of Florida-to-Colorado journey times:
- A flight from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport to Centennial Airport averages just under four hours. A Bombardier Learjet 31 could complete this journey for you and five other passengers with ease.
- Flying from Palm Beach International Airport to Eagle County Regional Airport takes, on average, just over four hours. To complete this journey in style and comfort, consider the Cessna Citation Excel.
- A flight from Orlando Executive Airport to Denver International Airport takes, on average, just over three-and-a-half hours in a Dassault Falcon 20.
Top 2018 events in Colorado
Colorado’s stunning natural setting makes it a great location for festivals and events. The state’s 2018 calendar includes everything from music concerts at the base of a mountain to food and art festivals in bustling city centres.
June 22, 2018, sees the return of the world-renowned Bluegrass Festival in Telluride and FIBArk, America's oldest and boldest whitewater festival; while in July there’s the Hot Air Balloon Rodeo in Steamboat Springs, Crested Butte’s fabulous Wildflower Festival, the Denver Underground Music Showcase and Vail Dance Festival. The Colorado State Fair takes place in August; followed by the Taste of Colorado Festival in September, when 500,000 guests descend on downtown Denver's Civic Center Park for a fun-packed Labor Day Weekend of food and entertainment.
How much does it cost to charter a private jet from Florida to Colorado?
Similarly to flight times, the price of a private jet charter from Florida to Colorado varies depending on the plane and route, as explained here. To get a private jet charter quote, use our simple pricing tool, or for more assistance contact us online or call us on +1 416 628 9412. Allow Air Charter Service to arrange your bespoke and stress-free private jet charter from Florida to Colorado.