Private jet charter from New York to Missouri
Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of New York for the Show-Me State? Let us show you what to expect, from private jet airports to unforgettable plans for your stay.
Top private jet airports in New York
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, commonly referred to as JFK or Kennedy Airport, is the busiest international gateway into North America. It’s located 16 miles southeast of Midtown Manhattan in Queens.
- New York’s third busiest airport, LaGuardia Airport, sits on the waterfront of Flushing and Bowery Bays in East Elmhurst.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport in Cheektowaga serves Buffalo, New York and the Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario, Canada.
- Long Island Macarthur Airport, formerly known as Islip Airport, is located in Ronkonkoma on Long Island. It features four asphalt runways and two asphalt helipads.
- Greater Rochester International Airport is conveniently located just three miles outside downtown Rochester and is home to the 642nd Aviation Support Battalion.
Top private jet airports in Missouri
- Springfield-Branson National Airport sits five miles outside Springfield and offers non-stop service to 13 other U.S. cities.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport sits between Berkeley and Bridgeton, a 14-mile drive from St. Louis. Often referred to as Lambert Field, it’s the busiest and largest airport in the state.
- Located 10 miles from Columbia, Columbia Regional Airport is the only commercial airport in the mid-region of Missouri.
- Branson Airport sits eight miles outside Branson in Taney County and is the United States’ only totally privately owned and operated commercial service airport.
- Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport is located at Fort Leonard Wood in Pulaski County. It was used by the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II, when it was known as Forney Army Field.
How long is the flight from New York to Missouri?
Depending on your route and the type of aircraft you charter, here are some examples of New York-to-Missouri journey times:
- Flying from JFK International Airport to Columbia Regional Airport in the light and luxurious Cessna Citation V Ultra will take you and seven others about two-and-a-half hours.
- The trip from Long Island MacArthur Airport to Branson Airport takes just over two-and-a-half hours in the mid-size Gulfstream G150. Able to seat eight passengers comfortably in one of three seating configurations, you can personalize your experience.
- The flight from LaGuardia Airport to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport takes just under two-and-a-half hours in the elegant Dornier D238 Jet Envoy. This large jet can seat up to 14 passengers in various VIP layouts, with sofas and dining areas.
Top 2019 events in Missouri
Missouri is a Midwestern state with more than a dash of Dixie, and nowhere is this more evident than in the southern city of Branson, a vacation destination and entertainment hub unlike any other. The theatres lining 76 Country Boulevard offer Elvis impersonations and Dolly Parton’s Stampede – a dinner extravaganza involving horse stunts and home cooking that’s owned by the Queen of Country herself. Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield and capital Jacksonville are other great bases for urban adventure – and don’t miss out on a nighttime riverboat tour of the Mississippi in when St. Louis’ 192m-tall Gateway Arch is bathed in light.
You’re in for a treat at the Loop Ice Carnival in party-ready St. Louis, whose Loop neighborhood celebrates winter with events such as live ice-carving demonstrations, a Frozen Buns Run and a putt-putt pub crawl. The fun starts mid-January and you should stick around for the St. Louis Mardi Gras a couple weeks later, where cajun cook-offs and a wiener dog derby are on the menu.
Over in Kansas City, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade kicks off in mid-March when a solitary bagpiper leads a throng of floats and bands down streets lined with over half a million spectators as Missourians raise their glasses to all things Irish. There’s another Irish festival in the same location in August.
For a change of pace and location, join the 50 Miles of Art Gallery and Studio Tour in November or March, when artists and crafters showcase their talents along the scenic Route 79 that connects the communities of Clarksville, Louisiana and Hannibal. The latter town also hosts National Tom Sawyer Days in early July; a crowd-pleasing celebration of one of America’s greatest novelists and his most enduring character.
How much does it cost to charter a plane from New York to Missouri?
The cost of a private jet charter depends on your chosen aircraft and route. Find out more in this blog post about how much it costs to hire a private plane. Then speak to our team online or call us on +1 516 432 5901 for a bespoke quote. Once you’ve had your questions answered, a dedicated account manager will take care of all the finer details, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the flight.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7