Private jet charter from Pennsylvania to Nevada
Planning a trip from Pennsylvania to Nevada? Whether you’re going for the beautiful lakes or sprawling Mojave, here you can find out the best airports to fly from/to and how long the journey takes on different types of jet.
Top private jet airports in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia International Airport is located eight miles south of the central business district of Philadelphia and is the largest airport in the Delaware Valley region.
- Pittsburgh International Airport is a 20-mile drive west of downtown Pittsburgh. Be sure to peek out the window and spot as many as you can of the city’s 400 bridges.
- Just nine miles southeast of Harrisburg is Harrisburg International Airport, the third-busiest airport in Pennsylvania despite having only one runway.
- Lehigh Valley International Airport is a short three-mile drive from Allentown, a popular alternative to bigger nearby airports such as Philadelphia and Newark.
- University Park Airport is located in Benner Township in Centre County. As the name implies, the airport is owned by the Pennsylvania State University, though the commercial terminal building is owned by the county.
Top private jet airports in Nevada
- Mc Carran International Airport is in Paradise, five miles south of downtown Las Vegas, and serves as the region’s primary commercial airport.
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport sits three miles south of Reno in Washoe County. Its double-barrel name honors both U.S. Army officer Jesse L. Reno and Lake Tahoe.
- North Las Vegas Airport is located three miles northwest of Las Vegas. Known locally as Northtown, it opened on the day of the Pearl Harbor attack.
- Three miles northeast of Nevada capital Carson City, conveniently located Carson Airport is one of the state’s busiest airports.
- Boulder City Municipal Airport sits just one mile southwest of Boulder City in Clark County. Its primary use is for business and private air charters, so expect facilities that cater to even the most discerning traveler.
How long is the flight from Pennsylvania to Nevada?
Around five hours, depending on your route and the type of aircraft you charter. Here are some examples of Pennsylvania-to-Nevada journey times:
- The flight from Philadelphia International Airport to McCarran International Airport in the stylish and light Hawker Beechcraft 400 takes around five hours, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the newly redesigned six-seater cabin.
- Flying from Lehigh Valley International Airport to Boulder City Municipal Airport in the mid-size classic IAI Westwind takes just over five hours; enough time to for you and seven guests to fully appreciate the aircraft’s facilities.
- For larger groups and those who care to spoil themselves, the super long-range, ultra-modern Embraer Lineage 1000 seats up to 22 passengers in absolute luxury for the four-and-a-half hour journey from Pittsburgh International Airport to Carson Airport.
Top events in Nevada
Nevada is a state that keeps on giving (or taking away, depending on your luck at the tables), from fabulous cities such as Reno and Las Vegas to the breathtaking landscape. At the Colorado River, admire the towering corridor of red rock formations and hike through the Black Canyon. Take an ATV ride through Hidden Valley’s extinct lava beds or journey across the Valley of Fire to explore the numerous sandstone cliffs, winding red-rock canyons and serene valleys. If the heat starts to take its toll, cool off in the fresh waters of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area or hit the pool parties of glittering Las Vegas. Whether you end up at Caesars Palace or under the stars in the red rock wilderness, Nevada offers unforgettable experiences and unending adventure.
Head to Reno and Virginia in early August for Hot August Nights, a popular classic car event with a rock’n roll feel. Featuring classic cars manufactured before the 1970s along with live entertainment and stunning vintage machinery, this show has something for everyone.
The Great Reno Balloon Race lifts off in early September, filling the sky with a rainbow of hot-air balloons. Since 1982, the event has grown from just 20 to over 100 brightly coloured balloons, which take to the sky each year in a not-to-be-missed spectacle that will, quite literally, blow you away. Also in September, the Annual Victorian Steampunk Ball celebrates this iconic subculture with a day-long festival at the Piper’s Opera House in Virginia.
How much does it cost to charter a plane from Pennsylvania to Nevada?
This depends on the type of aircraft you charter and the route you take. Find out more in this blog post about how much it costs to hire a private plane. Then speak to our team online or call us on +1 516 432 5901 for a personalized quote, before allowing your dedicated account manager to take care of all the finer details.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7