Private jet charter from Utah to New Jersey
New Jersey is the birthplace of the Miss America Pageant, motion picture camera, light bulb, drive-in movies, cranberry sauce, the zipper and the ice-cream cone. Need more reasons to visit? Read on.
Top private jet airports in Utah
- Salt Lake City International Airport, four miles west of Salt Lake City, is the closest airport for more than 2.5 million people. Look out for familiar scenes from Airport 1975 and Dumb and Dumber, both filmed here.
- St. George Regional Airport is located less than six miles outside of the central business district of St. George on the Arizona border. It’s closed for runway reconstruction from April to August 2019, with traffic diverted to the nearby Cedar City Regional Airport.
- Just two miles west of Provo is Provo Municipal Airport, the second busiest airport in Utah, which features two asphalt runways and two concrete helipads.
- Ogden-Hinckley Airport, minutes away from the central business district of Ogden in Weber County, is Utah’s busiest municipal airport for private planes.
- Vernal Regional Airport is conveniently located a mile outside of Vernal in Uintah County. This small airport sees little traffic, making it ideal for travelers trying to escape crowds and queues.
Top private jet airports in New Jersey
- Newark Liberty InternationalAirport, sits on the boundary between the cities of Newark and Elizabeth and is the primary airport serving New Jersey.
- Teterboro Airport is located in the Jersey Meadowlands, 12 miles from Midtown Manhattan, making it extremely popular for private and corporate aircraft. It’s the oldest operating airport in the New York City area.
- Morristown Municipal Airport sits three miles east of downtown Morristown. Trump sighting alert: this is where Air Force One lands when the 45th president is en route to his home at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, 24 miles away.
- Four miles northwest of capital city Trenton is Trenton-Mercer Airport; already the third busiest airport in the state and growing fast.
- Atlantic City International Airport is located 10 miles northwest of Atlantic City. It’s your best bet for a getaway dedicated to casinos, boardwalks and the beach.
How long is the flight from Utah to New Jersey?
Under five hours, depending on your route and the type of aircraft you charter. Here are some examples of Utah-to-New Jersey journey times:
- Flying from Salt Lake City International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport in the light Hawker Beechcraft 400XP XPR Nextant will take you and six friends just under five hours; plenty of time to enjoy and experience the redesigned oval-shaped flat-floor cabin of this classic jet.
- The flight from Vernal Regional Airport to Trenton-Mercer Airport in the classic IAI Westwind will take you and seven companions just four hours and 20 minutes.
- Flying from Provo Municipal Airport to Atlantic City International Airport in the luxurious Embraer Lineage 1000 takes just four-and-a-half hours. With space to seat up to 20 passengers and room to stand up and stretch your legs, this is the ultimate private business jet.
Top 2019 events in New Jersey
Weird Week (why not?) takes place in Ocean City during mid-August, billed as a “wacky but not tacky” event featuring unusual entertainment for the whole family. If ear-wiggling isn’t your thing, there are some truly extraordinary sculpting contests using taffy, French fries, giant cookies and paper clips. Nothing weird about that!
Less wacky is the International Kite Festival, which takes to the skies above Wildwood in late May. Don’t miss opening night, usually on the last Friday in May, when the festival kicks off with an illuminated kite fly on the beach.
There’s more looking skywards at the Atlantic City Air Show in late August. Called Thunder over the Boardwalk, this summer highlight sets the bar for beachfront air shows, with flybys coming so low over the waterfront that you’ll want to duck! Military aviation enthusiasts can enjoy demonstrations featuring aircraft like the A-10 Thunderbolt, F-14 Tomcat, F-15E Strike Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon.
How much does it cost to charter a plane from Utah to New Jersey?
Your budget will depend on the type of aircraft you charter and the route you take. Find out more in this blog post about how much it costs to hire a private plane, then speak to our team online or call us on +1 516 432 5901 for a tailor-made quote to suit your preferences and your pocket. A dedicated account manager will then take care of everything, so all you have to do is sit back and wait for the Atlantic Ocean to come into view.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7