Ultimate Central American Safari
Uncover some of South America’s most spectacular destinations on this incredible safari to Guatemala and Belize, travelling in style by private jet throughout and staying in a range of luxury wilderness eco-lodges owned by Hollywood director Francis Ford Coppola. Admiring ancient Mayan sites, bathing in crystal-clear natural pools and snorkelling in the Caribbean’s largest barrier reef are just some of the amazing experiences included in this nine-night adventure.
Your first stop is Guatemala for a two-night stay at La Lancha, a charming 10-room rainforest retreat. While here you’ll tour ancient ruins of Tikal, once the epicenter of Mayan spirituality which today remains one of the world’s most intriguing archaeological wonders. Next you’ll fly to Belize, where you’ll split a week-long stay between three more rustic-luxe retreats: Blancaneaux Lodge, a riverside collection of villas and cabanas; the beachside retreat of Turtle Inn; and Coral Caye, Turtle Inn’s offshore private island. Your time in Belize will be spent exploring the country’s idyllic natural wonders – exploring caves, snorkelling in the Belize Barrier Reef and taking a helicopter ride over the Great Blue Hole, a giant circular submarine sinkhole.
- Private jet flights and private transfers throughout
- Days 1-2: Two nights at La Lancha in Guatemala; private full-day tour of Tikal.
- Days 3-5: Three nights at Blancaneaux Lodge in Belize; private Barton Creek cave tour; private tour of Caracol, Rio Frio and Rio On pools.
- Days 6-7: Two nights at Turtle Inn in Belize; private inner reef snorkel tour; Blue Hole helicopter tour.
- Days 8-9: Two nights at Coral Caye in Belize.
- Day 10: Return to the UK.
To book or for more information, contact our travel experts now on 020 8335 1070 or email email@example.com.