COMMERCIAL JETS TRAINEE BROKER
From film crews to sports teams and fan groups to bands, any group of over 20 passengers will need a commercial aircraft to get them from A to B. But who works behind the scenes ensuring those groups can get to their games, concerts or film sets in comfort and on time? The answer is people like us.
Our commercial jets division has chartered for everything from global music tours to automotive launches, and from key football matches to company incentive trips. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a commercial jet charter goes off without a hitch. You’ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing executive charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Travel and the opportunity to fly on commercial aircraft
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills, fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
- Valid driving license and passport
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 31 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry