ALBANY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Albany International Airport is located seven miles north-west of Albany, in Albany County, in the state of New York – which is in the eastern region of the United States of America. It is a public airport which is owned by Albany County and boasts two runways.
It is served by nine passenger airlines, connecting it to large parts in the US. To arrange private jet hire at Albany International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Albany International Airport
- Location: Colonie, New York
- Airport Code: ALB
- Runway Length: 8,500 ft, 7,200 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42.7492° N, 73.8019° W
- Airport Address: Albany Shaker Rd, New York, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Newtonvilla (4 miles), Colonie (3 miles)