ALFRED SCHROEDER FIELD AIRPORT
Alfred Schroeder Field is serving Hillsboro, a city in Marion County, in the state of Kansas. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Hillsboro. The airport was opened in January 1952 and has no control tower. It features one asphalt runway, which is in good condition, as well as one helipad.
Alfred Schroeder Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Alfred Schroeder Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they discuss the options available as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Alfred Schroeder Field
- Location: Hillsboro, Kansas
- Airport Code: M66
- Runway Length: 329 ft, 40 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38-20-29.6550N / 097-12-49.9400W
- Airport Address: Hillsboro, KS 67063, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Marion (10.74 miles), Moundridge (19.27 miles)