ARANSAS COUNTY AIRPORT
Aransas County Airport is located five miles north of Rockport, in Aransas County, in the state of Texas. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the Aransas County and is categorised as general aviation facility. The airport was opened in April 1944 and has no control tower. It features two asphalt runways in good condition and covers an area of 600 acres (240 hectare).
Aransas County Airport is not covered by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Aransas County Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Aransas County Airport
- Location: Rockport, Texas
- Airport Code: RKP
- Runway Length: 55606 ft, 4498 ft
- Co-ordinates: 28-05-10.4000N / 097-02-37.3000W
- Airport Address: 421 John D Wendell Rd, Rockport, TX 78382, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Aransas Pass (13.9 miles), Port Aransas (17.56 miles)