ARNOLD PALMER REGIONAL AIRPORT
Arnold Palmer Regional Airport is found within Westmoreland County, which is in the US state of Pennsylvania. The airport is owned by Westmoreland County Airport Authority, and is open to the public.
Arnold Palmer Regional Airport boasts two asphalt runways, and covers an area of 945 acres. It has also been used as a reliever for Pittsburgh International Airport. Recent services launched include flights to the likes of Fort Lauderdale, Myrtle Beach and Orlando.
Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, contact Air Charter Service today and a consultant will provide you with more information.
Private Jet Charter to Arnold Palmer Regional Airport
- Location:Latrobe, Pennsylvania
- Airport Code: LBE
- Runway Length: 8,222 ft, 3,609 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40°16′29″N 079°24′24″W
- Airport Address: 148 Aviation Ln, Latrobe, PA 15650, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Greensburg (10 miles), Bovard (10 miles)