ASTORIA REGIONAL AIRPORT
Astoria Regional Airport is located in Warrenton, three miles south-west of Astoria, in Clatsop County, in the state of Oregon – which is on the west coast of the United States of America. It is a public airport which owned by the Port of Astoria.
It is categorised as a general aviation airport and not served by any passenger airline, while it boasts two runways – one which is just less than 5000 feet in length, and another which is 5795 feet long. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Astoria Regional Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Astoria Regional Airport
- Location: Warrenton, Oregon
- Airport Code: AST
- Runway Length: 5,795 ft, 4,996 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46.1581° N, 123.8786° W
- Airport Address: 1110 SE Flightline Dr, Warrenton, OR 97146, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Megler (10 miles), Surf Pines (9 miles)