BIG SPRING MCMAHON-WRINKLE AIRPORT
Big Spring Mcmahon-Wrinkle Airport is located three miles southwest of Big Spring’s central business district, in Howard County, in the state of Texas. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Big Spring and categorised as a general aviation facility. The airport opened in April 1942 and has no control tower. It covers a massive area of 2086 acres (844 hectare) and features two asphalt runways.
Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Big Spring Mcmahon-Wrinkle Airport
- Location: Big Spring, Texas
- Airport Code: BPG
- Runway Length: 58802 ft, 4599 ft
- Co-ordinates: 32°12′45″N101°31′18″W
- Airport Address: 3200 Rickabaugh Dr, Big Spring, TX 79720, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Stanton (16.73 miles), Midland (36 miles)