BIG TIMBER AIRPORT
Big Timber Airport is located three miles south-west of the city of Big Timber, in Sweet Grass County, in the state of Montana. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Big Timber. The airport was opened in May 1941, during World War II, and has one asphalt runway as well as one turf runway. It has no control tower and is not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet charters at Big Timber Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Big Timber Airport
- Location: Big Timber, Montana
- Airport Code: 6S0
- Runway Length: 5,285 ft, 3,475 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-48-23.3181N / 109-58-41.7237W
- Airport Address: Big Timber, MT 59011, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Carney (12.5 miles), Greycliff (12.5 miles)