BISBEE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Bisbee Municipal Airport is located six miles southeast of Bisbee, a city in Cochise County, in the state of Arizona. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Bisbee. The airport was opened in May 1954 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 300 acres (120 hectare) and features two runways, one with an asphalt surface and another one made of dirt.
Bisbee Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Bisbee Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Bisbee Municipal Airport
- Location: Bisbee, Arizona
- Airport Code: P04
- Runway Length: 5928 ft x 2650 ft
- Co-ordinates: 31°21′50″N109°52′59″W
- Airport Address: Bisbee, AZ 85603, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Douglas (20.09 miles), Tombstone (26.59 miles)