DES MOINES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Des Moines International Airport is a civil-military public service facility located three miles south west of Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa.
The airport dates back to 1933, and has connections to 19 major airline hubs. Des Moines International covers an area of 2,625 acres and has two asphalt/concrete surface runways. It hosts the Des Moines Air National Guard Base, as well as the 132d Fighter Wing (132 FW) of the Iowa Air National Guard.
Should you require private jet charter at Des Moines International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Des Moines International Airport
- Location: Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa
- Airport Code:DSM
- Runway Length: 9002 ft, 9002 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41°32′02″N 093°39′47″W
- Airport Address: 5800 Fleur Dr, Des Moines, IA 50321, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: West Des Moines (3.85 miles), Orilla (4.22 miles)