ABRAMS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Sidney Municipal Airport is a public use, village owned airport located one mile west of Sidney, Delaware County, New York.
It covers an approximate area of 50 acres of land, and has one designated asphalt runway. It was activated in February 1940 and offers services such as fuel, major airframe and powerplant servicing, hangars and tiedowns.
Nearby accommodation includes the Super 8 Motel which is only 0.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet hire at Sidney Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sidney Municipal Airport
- Location: Sidney, Delaware County, New York
- Airport Code: N23
- Runway Length: 1,280 metres
- Co-ordinates: 42°18′09″N 075°24′58″W
- Airport Address: 13838 Sidney NY United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lockington (5.2 miles), Port Jefferson (6.56 miles)