Private jet charter from Florida to Nevada
Nevada has everything you need for an unforgettable vacation – whether you’re planning a weekend of glitz and glamour in one of Las Vegas’ world-famous casinos, looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a hiking or camping trip in the Sierra Nevada, or setting off for the slopes at one of Reno’s many ski resorts. If you’re starting your adventure in Florida, we’ve got everything you need to plan your trip in style. Here’s our guide to hiring a private jet from Florida to Nevada.
Top international and private jet airports in Florida
Here’s a list of international private jet airports to choose from when traveling from Florida:
- Miami International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in the Sunshine State. Located eight miles northwest of downtown Miami, the airport is a common choice for both private and commercial flights, but expect large crowds around the clock.
- Miami Executive Airport is a public airport south of Miami International Airport and a good choice for those looking to avoid the crowds. It’s known for offering discreet and personalized service to private jet travelers and has a number of FBO facilities such as VIP lounges, showers and concierge services.
- Tampa International Airport is consistently ranked as one of the best airports in the country. It’s located only six miles west of downtown Tampa in Hillsborough County.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Florida, second only to Miami International Airport. It’s located three miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale in Broward County.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport is ideal if you want to avoid the bustling main airport. With five FBOs on site, there are plenty of luxury facilities available, such as complimentary Wi-Fi and catering, luxury lounges, bars and cafés.
- Palm Beach International Airport is located in the West Palm Beach area, just 20 miles from Boca Raton. It has been expanded and renovated over the past 10 years and is one of the most impressive airports in the area today. Its three FBOs offer luxury lounges, catering and free Wi-Fi.
- Boca Raton Airport is located between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach and has been operating as an international airport since the addition of customs facilities in 2017. There are two FBOs on offer with luxury facilities and services for private jet travelers.
- St Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport is set in the heart of the Tampa Bay Area, just nine miles from St Petersburg, seven miles from Clearwater and 17 miles from Tampa. The airport is quieter than Tampa International and has two FBOs with a range of luxury facilities, making it ideal for those flying out by private jet.
Nevada’s top airports
Nevada has plenty to offer its visitors, from the famous Las Vegas Strip lined with upscale casino hotels and world-class entertainment to Lake Tahoe, known for its pristine beaches and ski resorts. Whatever your reason for visiting Nevada, chartering a private jet with ACS is guaranteed to be a premium traveling experience.
Here are some of the top airports to choose from if you’re visiting Nevada:
- McCarran Las Vegas Airport is the main gateway to casino capital Las Vegas. Located at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip, McCarran Las Vegas Airport is the biggest commercial airport serving the Las Vegas Valley. With a number of airport lounges on offer, McCarran caters to those seeking luxury and privacy. The airport operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Reno–Tahoe International Airport is a public and military airport located three miles southeast of downtown Reno in Washoe County. It’s the state's second-busiest commercial airport after McCarran International Airport.
- The Henderson Executive Airport is a public airport located just over 13 miles south of Las Vegas’ central business district (CBD). Due to lower slot constraints in comparison to Las Vegas McCarren Airport, it’s the ideal gateway when flying by private jet.
- Boulder City Municipal Airport is located just over one mile southwest of Boulder City’s CBD in Clark County. It’s located approximately 26 miles southeast of Las Vegas.
- Grand Canyon National Park Airport is a state-owned public-use airport located seven miles from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The airport is ideal for those wishing to take in the sights of the Grand Canyon by private plane or helicopter, but there is scheduled commercial service too.
- Elko Regional Airport, formerly Elko Municipal Airport, is a mile west of downtown Elko in Elko County.
- Carson Airport (Carson City Airport) is three miles northeast of Carson City, the capital of Nevada.
How long is a flight from Florida to Nevada?
The travel time from Florida to Nevada depends on the departure and arrival points, as well as your choice of aircraft. ACS has access to a wide range of aircraft, ranging from helicopters and turboprops to jets of all types.
A flight from Miami International Airport to Reno–Tahoe International Airport, for example, could take from around five hours 30 minutes in a very light jet like the Embraer Phenom 100 with capacity for four passengers, while the same trip in a heavy jet like the Gulfstream G550 with space for up to 16 passengers could take just over four hours.
A flight from Tampa International Airport to McCarran Las Vegas Airport takes approximately four hours 20 minutes in a very light jet, and about an hour less in a heavy jet.
Top 2018 events in Nevada
The Great Reno Balloon Race is an award-winning festival that takes place from September 7-9 at the Rancho San Rafael Park in Reno. Numerous colorful hot-air balloons take to the sky from 4:50am every morning, and by 5:00am balloons light up for the spectacular “Glow Show”. This is followed by a dawn patrol, which sees a few qualified pilots take flight in the dark.
On September 16 the Las Vegas Motor Speedway hosts the South Point 400 – the first race of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs. The South Point 400 is a new race in the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series schedule.
The 2018 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo takes place from December 6-15 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The top 15 contestants in bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, barrel racing and bull riding compete in front of thousands of rodeo enthusiasts, while the brightest stars in country music provide entertainment.
Contact ACS to arrange your premium private jet charter
ACS specializes in premier, around-the-clock private jet charter services from Florida to Nevada. Chartering a private jet with us, you can fly directly from Florida without experiencing delays and return from Nevada when you’re ready, maximizing your work or leisure time before departure.
Contact us now to start planning your Nevada private charter with a one-on-one consultation.