Visit London Fashion Week 2018 by private jet
Experience five days of incredible women’s fashion beginning 16 February. Touchdown in ultimate style by chartering a private jet to London.
London Fashion Week takes place in February and September each year, spanning five days of iconic fashion catwalks and events. Shows are scattered throughout the UK’s fashion capital at prestigious venues including Somerset House, 180 Strand, The Store Studio and at British Fashion Council's’ (BFC) Show Space, while some venues are only revealed via invitations.
London Fashion Week takes place from 16 – 20 February 2018, when the best of British designers showcase their autumn/winter 2018 collections. Making their hotly anticipated return this year are iconic brands such as Burberry, Christopher Kane, ERDEM and House of Holland.
London Fashion Week is invite-only for fashion luminaries, celebrities, socialites, bloggers, fashion buyers and press. All is not lost, however – you can still apply for ticket accreditations for London Fashion Week Festival, a four-day event that offers guests an exclusive Fashion Week experience.
This year’s festival is held at The Store Studios, 180 The Strand, also known as the official home of London Fashion Week. Attendees can sit in the front row at catwalk shows by London Fashion Week designers and enjoy talks from industry leaders. Ticket prices and packages are as follows:
- Festival Entry ($27.71) – Includes event access, the opportunity to shop 150+ brands and talks from industry leaders.
- Silver ($62.35) – Includes event access, the chance to shop 150+ brands, entry to one trend or designer catwalk show, a limited edition tote bag and industry insider talks.
- Gold ($83.13) – Includes event access, the chance to shop 150+ brands, entry to one trend catwalk show and one designer catwalk show, a limited edition tote bag and industry insider talks.
- Luxe Ticket ($200.91) – Includes priority event access, entry to the Luxe Lounge, prosecco reception, front row seats at one trend catwalk show, a style talk from industry expert, a designer tote bag and a private till point with shopping concierge service.
- Luxe Premium Ticket ($277.12) – Includes priority event access, entry to the Luxe Lounge, prosecco reception with Caroline Rush (CEO of the British Fashion Council), front row seats at one designer catwalk show followed by an intimate Q&A with the designer, a designer tote bag and a private till point with shopping concierge service.
Contact us for more information or to discuss private jet prices. Or call a member of our team to create your own tailor-made trip on +1 516 432 5901.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7